Friday 21 June 2013

30 Day Snap #21 - Memory-lane



Recently I've been missing home (Venezuela) a lot, I miss everyone and the place, and ofcourse the food :) I always feel like I have more fun over there and things to do, I never get bored, I miss having so many people under one roof, getting woken up by everyone talking and laughing. I want to have that all again all the time.
I feel like saving up money so I can go next year for my 21st, and go and see everyone and my family, I never missed home as much as I have this year, I hope to going back there very soon.

Hope you all had a good week so far, and have a great weekend :)
Also a heads up that I'll be changing the blog name this weekend so keep an eye out and I should be posting more beauty/fashion post over the weekend too :).


SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig