Friday 3 April 2015

Complete Madness


When it comes to my hair I can do some crazy and stupid stuff to it, I've dyed my hair since the age of 15, I never liked my natural colour which is Black, I've dyed it Red, Purple, different shades of Browns, I've had blonde highlights on the fringe and had dip dye twice so its been through a lot. But that doesn't stop me from getting it dyed once again.

I've decided to go out of my comfort zone and bleach my hair to platinum or blonde depends on how it all turns outs really, I've pretty much wanted blonde hair for years but I always had people telling me no and changing my mind but recently I've wanted it get it done and I've plucked up the courage to finally do it.

I will advice people if you do want to go platinum please go hairdressers if its your first time with bleaching or you are worried that it won't turn out right, or if you want to get it done at home make sure you have someone around that could reach the parts that you can't reach or see, it'll make the process a whole lot better. I won't be posting any pictures today on how it all turned out but I will be posting it tomorrow of my review and how it all went down.

What you bleached your hair? Whats been your experience with home bleaching it?

Happy Good Friday everyone.

SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig