Monday 10 February 2014

First Year- First Semester


First Semester was such a roller coster, the up and downs and of course the mount of times we've all gotten drunk (White girl waisted). The worst part of getting drunk in front of your friends is the story they tell about you getting off why some guy and falling over, it can get embarrassing. 

Second Semester has arrived and being totally honest with you I'm not liking it at all, this place is so dead (I mean quiet). Everyone is either in their rooms doing nothing or hardly ever here, and theres been arguments already in this place, but hopefully everything with start picking up soon and we get to do more things other than always staying in, and go out as I don't think we've got the chance to do properly since last semester. 

I know I'm a little late on uploading since second semester started a couple of weeks ago but I had such an amazing first semester and I wanted to share with you all a round up of the first semester in a small video and I hope you all watching it.

SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig