Tuesday 17 February 2015

Lush Haul


I will be honest and say I never tried anything form Lush since last Summer, I had a friend from college bought me a lash bubble bar for Christmas around 3 years ago and I never used it and I forgot I had it until I moved house and found it in on of the boxes and thought I should try it, I fell in love with lush that I've been wanting to get my hands on it but I didn't have a store near by for me to pick out something I liked to try. 


I've seen bloggers raving about Lush Unicorn Horn bubble bar so I had to get my hands on this rainbow beauty, its so colourful and sparkle, I'm not one for going for something girlish but this grapped my attention, I can't wait to try this out. 

The second item I purchased is The Comforter bubble bar slice, I'm not lying when I say this actually smells like bubble gum, so you can imagine why I had to purchase this.

I can't wait to try two products out, do you have any lush favourites?

SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig