Saturday 2 August 2014

Currently Loving #2



This week I’ve been loving the Divergent Book, I finished the Book yesterday, I actually preferred the book more than the movie, but I still liked both. I recommend people to read the book first before watching the film.

Since its been sunny in the UK, I opted to wearing a light foundation that has SPF in it to protect my skin from the sun, when I wear this foundation I tend to go more for the ‘no make-up make-up look’, specially when its hot you don’t really want to be caked in make-up as you’ll sweat it all off.

At the moment my skin has been breaking out due to the weather change, and my secret to hiding all my spots, dark circles I use Boi-Ing by benefits in the shade 02.


Last weeks currently loving link.

Thanks for reading.
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig