Friday 1 August 2014

My top Summer lipsticks



Rio Rio by Topshop
Maxfactor Colour Elixir
Matte Ruby Woo by Mac

It’s time for my Summer picks, I choice the 3 top lipstick I tend to use a lot throughout summer. As you can see I pretty much have been wearing all red tones this Summer.

Rio Rio by Topshop is a shade I wear quiet a lot. I could never find an orange toned lipstick that matched my skin tone, it would always be too pale or to bright until I randomly popped into Topshop and spotted the make section when I came across the shade Rio Rio that was a perfect Coral Orange. I tend to use this shade mainly throughout the day.

Matte Ruby Woo by Mac is my go to lipstick for nights out in the Summer, or when I got out to meals with Friends.

MaxFactor colour Elixir, I love this pen crayon for the summer, its perfect for keeping your lips moisturize throughout summer, its light on the lips doesn’t feel like you have anything on. I also tend to use this over the Matte Ruby Woo lipstick for when I don’t want to wear a matte lip.

Whats your favourite summer lipstick?


Thanks for reading.
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig