Wednesday 25 September 2013

A/W Wish List


1) Black Biker Boots - River Island.
2) Disco Pants - River Island.
3) High Waisted Check Leggings - River Island.
4) Beaded Shorts - Topshop.
5) Drench Cable Knit - Topshop.
6) Quilted Backpack -Topshop
7) Fur Trim Hooded Parka - New Look.

It's autumn and that means one thing only and that is a new a/w wardrobe wish list ofcourse. Can't believe summer is over and it's autumn (or fall as you call it in America).
When it comes to fashion Autumn is the season I prefer, it's where I can layer my clothes, I can wear boots without my feets melting in the hot weather and I can wear knitwear's without anyone judging you (I have a knitwear obsession).

Since I've been packing my clothes for university at the moment all I'm seeing is summer clothes everywhere and and now that the weather has gotten chillier I can't keep wearing shorts or skirts without wearing tights underneath, so I'm now in need of new warner clothes for the new season. 

I've been wanting a fur trim Parka jacket for months after seeing one on eBay I fell I love with it, but ofcourse by the time I wanted one summer had come and it wasn't a great idea buying one when I won't wear it, but now that it's finally chillier I can go and get my self one. At the moment I'm torn between New Look and Topshop, but I'll have to try both on to see which one I prefer. 
Anyways enough of me blabbing on like I normally do. 


Would like to know what's your favourite thing about autumn or winter, and also what season you prefer for fashion? 


Toodles x

    SHARE:

    No comments:

    © Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
    BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig