Saturday 21 September 2013

Wish List - University



1 - Duvet Set, £25, 2 - Knitted Blanket, £34.99, 3 - Bath Towel, £12.99
4 - Bath Mat, £7.99. 5 - Shower Towel, £7.99, 6 - Hand Towels, £3.99.
7 - Bin £1.50

Only a week until I move to university and its safe to say that I'm nerves and scared for it, even though I've done this whole moving to university thing a year ago, I still find it nerve-racking, its a new place and a new university even though I'm scared at the same time I'm excited to move and make new memories and learn new things. I've tried avoiding packing and sorting things out for a few weeks now and now its a week away, I can't run away from packing any longer, so spending this whole weekend doing just that while at the same time i'll be getting distracted watching The Carries Diaries and Friends to help the packing more interesting and take my mind of it (well hopefully)

I don't need much since I got most of the stuff last year for the previous university, I want to get a new duvet set and since I'm obsessed with white bedding sets, I wanted to get one for university and of course a blanket since the weather has gotten chillier, I didn't have one last year which I regretted as it got cold at night since they would tend to switch the hitting off at night, I didn't understand why they had to do that for, this happened a lot when it snowed and it was horrible, I recommend you get a blanket for university you never know when you'd need one. And of course I need an extra bin in my room I like to have one in the bathroom and in the room, but at the moment I'm not sure if they will provide with one at university so thats another reason for me on getting an extra bin. Also on my wish list that I didn't add is fairy lights I can't seem to find it anywhere which is disappointing but I will have to keep on looking.

Anyways I feel like if been blabbing on too much, if you have any questions about university or need advise on it, leave a comment and I'll be sure to reply back and help :)


Toodles x
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig