Wednesday 9 October 2013

All Moved In

Hey there my lovelies, just wanted to give a little update on things and actually do a post for you guys to make up the fact that I haven't posted anything for a while.
If you guys follow me on twitter or Instagram you'll know that I've recently moved to university and its been freshers week so my sleeping patterns are crazy at the moment, apologies for not posting anything I'm getting things sorted and I have classes and stuff going on but I  will be back to regular posting over the weekend.

Moving day was terrifying, didn't know what to expect and what everyone was going to be like specially since I had in mine that there was going to be around 9 of us in the flat but it turned out that it was only 4 of us, it was weird as we all applied for a mix flat meaning female and males but we got put as a all girls flat but in a way we were quite happy as we all clicked and so far we get on with each other, but there is some tensions going on but hopefully everything gets sorted out.

Okay lets get right into things, Freshers week was amazing, great laugh, met so many people and met the guys from the flat above which now we have a prank war going on, so things can get interesting.
Heres some pictures from freshers week.

Night One


Day Two

Hangover cure (Kinda)

 For some unknown reason I have no picture from round 3 of freshers night.
Round 4
Round 4

Round 6, School Disco


Apparently someone said that theres fireworks by the pier in Southend On Sea every Saturday up until Christmas Day, It looks amazing when everything is light up and fireworks are on. 


And of course I had to add a picture on what we did to the guys upstairs, it was so hilarious that we ended up getting caught do to us all laughing our heads off, now we have a war going but of course nothing else has happened yet but I will for sure let you guys know what other pranks have gone down once it happens. 


Toodles x
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig