Monday 15 December 2014

Currently I am Loving


Watching Christmas films, I love getting into the Christmas spirit with films.
Listening to Sam Smith album, my favourite song in it is Like I Can, can't seem to get enough of his album.
Wanting to be Christmas already, excited to have to family over, and to also going on Holiday for new years.
Trying to relax in this crazy season and not panic too much on presents for people.
Obsessed with having long nails, I don't like having short nails never did, I feel naked without my nails
Waiting for deliveries to come through the post any day now.
Wondering what New Years and holiday would be like with all the family together in one place.
Appreciating that I have family and boyfriend are around.
Wearing warm knitted jumpers, I can finally start wearing them again.

Thats what I've been loving as a whole at the moment, what have you been currently loving?
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig