Tuesday 4 March 2014

OOTD & Charity Findings

 I went to a charity shop to buy a tailored jacket for my course and I stumbled upon this gorgeous grey jacket and I knew I had to get it, specially since it was only £3.99 which is a barging, it's a size 14 a bit big but its still wearable, I didn't have a label so I don't actually know where its from.


Since I had uni today, I did get the chance to wear it plus the weather wasn't too cold and I wanted a change from always weathering the Parka Coat (here).

A closer look at the jacket, I think I will wear this a lot more but mainly when the weather isn't so cold or rainy, otherwise 

Jacket - Charity Shop, Top - New Look, Jeans - New Look, Shoes - Next, Bag - Miss Selfridge

SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig