Saturday 18 October 2014

The first lipsticks I ever bought.

Left - right: Pink Malllow & Crimson from Natural Collection

I thought I would share with you the first ever lipsticks I bought and still to this day have, I use to always wear mums lipsticks and play around with them from a young age but when I started wearing makeup around the age of 13/14 I bought my first ever lipstick with pocket money. 7/8 years later I still have them with me. 

I bought both from Natural Collection the first one was the classic red and I bought this when I need a red lipstick for my halloween costume, and I got some use out of it, Even to this day I will wear the lipstick.

The second one I bought was a nude pink, I remember browsing around boots again and came across this nude pinkish and being the girly girl I was back then I knew I had to get it, I did wear it a lot when I first got it, I remember I would wear it on days I didn't wear too much makeup. 

Both lipstick are moisturising and light on the lips. Hope you enjoyed todays post as much as I did remembering the old days. 
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig