Wednesday 16 July 2014

Avon Haul

My coworker works for Avon and ended up showing me the Avon book for me to look at. I've been waiting for this package for a month now so I was happy to get my hands on the things I've ordered but I am a little disappointed due to still missing some stuff that didn't get delivered until next month but I'll just have to do another haul post on that afterwards.


Combing Brush: I've been wanting to get my hands on this brush for so long, I saw that it was only £1.65 I had to get it.

Eyeshadow brush with smudger: I need another eyeshadow brush for when I do a Smokey eye and I run out of brushes to use that I always have to use one for it all.

Extra lasting eye shadow ink: I've been looking for a green eyeshadow for so long, every time I go to buy one its always either out of stock or too expensive, but I saw that they had one in a metallic green (the actual shade is Eternal Emerald) I can't wait to try this out.

Super extend extreme mascara: I've been running low on mascara for a while now so it was time to get a new one.

Thanks for reading.

SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig