Monday 1 April 2013

Easter Weekend

This weekend has been in all about seeing close friends and relative that I haven't seen for a while.
On Saturday I met the girls in town for a nice catch up on what I've missed since I've been away at University, after some well deserved coffee we decided to visit the sweet shop on the high st since I never been and the girls always seem to talk about it, we thought we had to go and try it out.
As I walked into Mr Simms Olde Sweet Shoppe I felt like the biggest kid in a shop full of sweets, it really did feel like I was in a 'Willy Wonka Land'. It was amazing not going to lie, if you've never been I definitely recommend people who haven't been to go and check Mr Simms Olde Sweet Shoppe, warning as soon as you walk through the doors you would want to buy everything you see and you're not going to want to leave the shop.
It really did bring back memories from when I was little and I would go and buy chocolate with the money my grandpa gave me, I will for sure be going back there.

Heres so pictures from the Sweet Shop:





I loved that they had a smiley face lollypop. How awesome is that?

I spent Easter Sunday with most of my family which was really nice since I haven't seen some in a few weeks, and I got to see my gorgeous little cousin and my niece.

Hope you guys enjoy the blog, Happy Easter and thanks for reading, and follow me.

SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig