Monday 8 April 2013

The Milkmaid Braid

Having long hair can be a struggle, your hair starts getting in the way and then you start thinking if you should cut it or not, instead of thinking that I browsed online at different hairstyles I could do with my long hair instead of having it on the usual bun or having it straight I wanted to make more of an effort. I came across Khloe Kardashian Instagram and saw that she had done the milkmaid braid, and I had to give it ago.



All you need to do is:
- Part your hair through the middle.
- Do two braids on each side.
- Take one side of the braid and wrap it over the top of your head and grip safely
- Do the same on the other side
You could make it loose or tight depending on how you'd like to make the hairstyle look. Don't be afraid on using a lot of kirby grips/ bobby pins.

The Image I got inspiration from 


SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig