Monday 2 December 2013

Happy December


Hey everyone, who's excited for it finally being December? and also for it being 24 Days till Christmas? :) I'm going to a couple post a week up until Christmas Day about Beauty, Fashion and all sorts that relate to this month and Christmas.

When it comes to December I become a big kid, that is because Christmas lights are up, everything looks festive and set for Christmas and its when all the family come together for it. I would properly say December is one of my favourite month of the year for sure. (You can also tell by the fact that my blog is more Christmassy) I know I'm sad but thats just me.

Hope you all are having a great start into December and had a great weekend. 

Toodles x
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig