Sunday 13 July 2014

My week in Pictures #10


I've had a crazy week this week, with flying out to Madeira, coming back sorting the house out to getting everything ready for the birthday celebrations.

1. Future wedding dress.
2. Birthday celebration selfie.
3. With the 2 best friends who came to celebrate my birthday.
4. My new favourite nail vanish and topcoat for this summer.
5. Beach in Madeira.
6. Got a new bracelet, 'E' stands for my nan's name.
7. Loom band bracelet, made a flower one for the first time.
8. At the beach in Madeira.
9. Taking a stroll trough Funchal.
10. Car ride selfie.
11. Stroll in the car in Funchal.
12. Got a watch for my birthday.
13. Loving the freebie Ciaté nail polish that came with Marie Claire.
14. Carnival in Wellingborough. 
15. Pirates at the Wellingborough Carnival.

I'll be back to regular blogging next week, so make sure to follow to keep updated with new posts.

Thanks for reading.
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig