Monday 8 April 2013

Busy Weekend


On saturday I went on a girls night with all the college friends that I haven't seen since we all left for University, It was really nice seeing everyone again and having so many laugh specially with my great friend whom I haven't seen in so long we just gossiped away and laughed at so many jokes. It was also nice to see one of a friend whom I'll be going to University with in September, I can definitely say she was excited about it ahaha. (she also said she had a dream about us being at university together, she can see the future)...

I definitely forgot how expensive it is to go on a night out in Oxford compared to Northampton, it was a massive shock paying for a drink that cost more than £3 when I'd normally pay just a little over a pound. But other than that it was nice being back in Oxford and go out and see old faces and places too. I also went out with my two great friends which was really nice.


(I wasn't drunk, I promise)
OOTD: Blazer, New Look / Top, Missguided / Leggings, Boohoo

The next day (Sunday) I had to go to my little nephews christening in the morning, which was really hard to get up for after only having a couple hours sleep, but it was really nice just seeing all the family whom I haven't actually seen since last summer, as I've been away. I can definitely say my cousins are a bad influence involving alcohol to every drink I had specially the strong Poncha (Portuguese alcoholic drink) It was the strongest drink I've ever had, but it was nice having a chat with two of my cousins who both been to university and they helped me understand more about university and where I should definitly go, they gave me an idea on what I should do. It was nice that they didn't actually judge me for any decision I was making involving university. But other than that it was nice seeing my aunt who here in England on holiday for a week, made me realize that I need to go back to Madeira and see family has its been too long. I cant wait for another family event like this that include all the family coming together and having so much laughs and chit chats (as we do). I specially cant wait for summer as I got a lot planned with my family, specially the cousins and the brother. 




(All pictures were taken by my Iphone, I know it's not a good quality but I had no choice since I lost my camera charger so I have to make use with my Iphone for the moment)

Thanks for reading.
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig