Saturday 7 December 2013

The Christmas Tag


I've seen this tag going around in the last couple of days and I thought why not do it too since I am doing a post every day up until Christmas Day. 
Lets get started…

1. What time of year do you start your Christmas shopping?
I am the worst to start Christmas shopping specially since I'm once again for the second year running a university student meaning I'm broke and Christmas presents are on a small budget. But I still haven't started buying anything I think I will leave everything a week or so before Christmas to buy presents for people.

2. Do you any festive recipes for food or drink you limit solely to the Christmas season to share?
I don't really have any sep ginger bread mans or Portuguese cookies which I did a post for it, my family will cook the dinner and I'll be in charge of setting the table and snacks.  

3. Tell me how Christmas goes down in your family?
Since growing up we wake up later than we used to, We will open Presents around 9ish start getting ready to either go to a family members for Christmas dinner so we will talk, play some cards watch films then eat. It gets hectic when they are cooking dinner cause that's when the stress tends to come from.

4. Do you have any Christmas traditions?
Not really, I'd say we have a thing of on Christmas Eve we will go to either someone's house say there eat, have snacks watch the fireworks and welcome Christmas but that's about it really. But I would want to start a tradition when I have kids but that'll be a long while before it happens (haha). 

5. Do you have a favourite festive coffee?
Don't really like coffee unless I go someone's house and they offer then I'll have coffee, I'm more of a hot chocolate girl really. 

6. Do you have a favourite Christmas song? 
This is a hard one since I like any Christmas song, don't really have a favourite though (I also don't know the names for them).

7. What do you do an Christmas Eve? 
We would spend it either at ours or a relatives, watch a couple of films watch the fireworks on tv not much now since we've grown up, but when we was younger we would get excited for opening some presents from family on midnight. It was exciting. 

8. What's your Christmas wrapping strategy?
I'll wrap presents on the day I buy them only because my family always walk into my room and see them so I have to wrap it so they wouldn't know who's it's for and what it is. 
9. What's your dream gift this year?
I'm actually not asking for anything this Christmas, I have everything I want and I always get money for Christmas so that I'll buy my own thing that I want or need (it'll go towards food for university).

10. Describe your Christmas tree, how tall? Real or artificial? How is it decorated?
We don't have a Christmas tree for the flat, but the tree at home is about 5" ish and artificial, we've had it for years now and it's still going strong. It's been decorated in Reds and Gold this year my the lovely mum and brother. 

11. Do you decorate just the tree or other areas of your house?
When I'm at home me and the brother would get the job of doing the tree while mum does the rest. 

12. What do you wear on Christmas Day?
I like to wear something comfortable but also dress for the day but alouds me to eat. But this year I have no idea what to wear, still deciding at the moment. 

I hope you guys enjoyed this tag.

Toodles x
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig