Friday 10 May 2013

Barry M Haul

A few weeks ago I went out into town for some shopping, I decided to get some Barry M stuff since I have an addiction with Barry M nail polish and I thought I'd go and add to my collection. (As you can notice on some of the pictures theres a lot of Barry M nail Varnish)



I saw that Barry M have a new collection out in Hi-Shine. 
I decided to get one just to see what it would look like, but I couldn't 
decided between two colours, so I ended up buying both. and also
I wanted to add onto my Barry M collection. (I'm terrible)


Barry M, Hi-Shine In the shade Papaya.
Highly pigmented, it gives a glossy, gel-like finish


I only had to use two coats, which is really good, I fell in love with the 
peachy-orangy colour. I was quite shocked that it dried quite fast
which is very handy when your in a rush.


Barry M, Hi-Shine in the shade Greenberry
Highly pigmented, gives a glossy, gel-like finish. 


I really liked the turquoise colour of this nail varnish, It's very bright good for 
Spring and Summer. I also liked that it dried fast, which was helpful.


I also went out and bought Barry M's lipstick, that i've wanted to 
for a while now.

I really liked how light it felt on the lips, its also a matte lipstick.
A plumy colour, it's similar to the Mac's Rebel Lipstick. I
was disappointed that it wasn't as dark as its looks on the lipstick.

I'd wear it with a simple eye make up for a day look.


 

I really liked the coral/pinky colour. The colour is very similar to 
Revlon, Mango Tango Lipstick, if I'm honest i prefer the Barry M
one instead of the Revlon, mainly because Barry M's more matte
which the Revlon one has a more glossy look to it, which i Really didn't like.

I'll be wearing this lipstick a lot during spring and summer, 
you could either wear it with a simple eye make up,
or a smokey eye look.


I know i'll be buying more of Barry M collections, specially a few more lipsticks.
I hope you guys enjoyed the post.

SHARE:

2 comments:

maisie shell said...

Hi I was wondering how much the lippy's cost? They have such beautiful colours! Lovely blog too!x

Adriana Reis said...

Hey Maisie, The lipsticks are £4.49 each, great price. Thank you x

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig