Wednesday 29 May 2013

Crazy Weekend

This weekend has been about birthdays and family. I also having an insight on what it would be like to have kids too. 
So on Saturday was a friends 20th birthday, before going out to celebrate his birthday, I had an insight on what it would be like having kids, had my gorgeous cousin and niece over, trying to get ready with two young girls is the hardest thing ever, specially when they ask you so many question and having to keep an eye on the youngest one too, doing my make up usually takes about 15 minutes but with them took me an extra 15 minutes to finish putting my make up, kids are hard work.
After getting ready I met the girls for Hannan's birthday meal, we went to an Indian restaurant which was really nice the food was amazing and it felt very posh in there (in a good way). We all in the end went out to carry on the celebrations, which was great fun specially since I hadn't seen some of the people for a long time so it was great to have that catch up that we all needed.


OOTD: Top, New Look / Skirt - River Island / Heels - Miss Selfridge


Sunday was family BBQ day, The weather was amazing. Its nice when family gets together and its great just to have that catch up and have so many laughs.
My uncle got back from Madeira that afternoon and the whole family decided to go for a nice walk down the river to feed the ducks. 




Hope you all had a great weekend :)


SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig