Tuesday 17 March 2015

2nd Blogniversary


So today is Moda Rebelde's 2nd Blogniverary, I can't believer I've been blogging for 2 years now, I still remember publishing my very first post on here and being terrified on how it would all turn out. I enjoy blogging its some where I can come and escape and write what ever I want and feel.

I've decided to do something different starting from today on this blog, I've decided to do a post every single day for a month or maybe more (will see how that goes) the past few days I've been thinking of things to do on this blog and while going back and looking at previous posts I came across June 2013 where I did the sprinkle of glitter challenge which was to post every single day in June, so I thought I would start doing that starting from today, it'll be something difference, I will post things about beauty, fashion and lifestyle, whatever I'm doing on that day that pacific day. 

Make sure to subscribe or follow to keep up with new posts coming every single day.
Thanks for reading x

SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig