Sunday 30 March 2014

Sunday Routine: Make-up Brushes

On Sundays is a day I do cleaning, one of my must thing to do is clean my make up brushes, its a chore for me to do and it can be tiring cleaning each individual brushes. I was never one for cleaning my brushes weekly I would pretty much wash them once in 5 Months, I was never bothered and I didn't have expensive makeup brushes to even care about to clean, until I earned money for myself to go and buy expensive ones.

Makeup Brushes Before being Washed
 I use Johnson's baby shampoo to clean my brushes, I don't like the idea of spending so much on makeup removers to clean my brushes with, specially since I'm a student I don't have money for it, so I opted for the cheapest option that actually does the same work as any other expensive makeup remover brands. 
The reason I use baby shampoo is because it doesn't contain any harsh chemicals that will ruin/break brushes hair. it leaves brushes clean and soft. 


I wet the brushes first facing downwards, I add a drop of shampoo on the palm of my hand and do circular motions with the brush, and I rinse until water and brush come out clear. I normally only have to do it once if brushes aren't as dirty but if they are I will do another drop of shampoo and repeat the same routine, until clean. 

A before and after shot of my brushes after being clean. Brush: Real Techniques Buffing Brush

I leave the brushes laying on a hand towel over night to let them hair dry.
If like me your a student or hardly have any more to buy expensive make-up removers then opt for the baby shampoo (here).

SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig