Wednesday 22 May 2013

The 30 Day Snap Challenge

I'll be doing the 30 day snap challenge the Louise from Sprinkle of Glitter has set


This 30 day snap challenge is for the month of June, to take a photo everyday of something representing that specific day. I will snap a photograph of my day and upload it on here and on my Instagram. I will also be uploading all my regular beauty and fashion post so you'll get twice as much to read.Hopefully for the month of June there will be lots of photos going around all the blogs.

The rules for this challenge are simple, just upload a photograph every day, It doesn't have to be anything magnificent, just a simple picture of your day! You don't have to write about it unless you'd like to, is up to you how you'd like to do this Snap Challenge.

I think this challenge is great to capture a whole month of your life by simply taking a picture. It'll be great fun looking back, and what stood out from specific days, specially since I have a lot going on in the month of June so this challenge couldn't come at a better time.

It would be great fun if people join in on this challenge. Not only funny to look at your own life in pictures but seeing what others do for a month, specially if they from a different countries, which will be interesting, Cant Wait :)

If you have any questions or want to read more about this challenge just click here and this will take to Louise from Sprinkle of Glitter's blog.

SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig