Monday 6 April 2015

Lush Treat


A couple weeks ago, myself and my boyfriend decided to pop into Westfield for a little wonder and unplanned meal at Nandos, We popped into the Lush store which has become my favourite place to go to and won't lie and admit that I want to buy everything thing in that store specially the bath bombs that have become my favourite things. 

My boyfriend treated to some lush bath bombs, he did help choice which ones all thought he wasn't a fan of the Golden Egg might of been to girlish for him, my bag smelt like candy and fruit with all this 3 lush bombs inside it, I got Space Girl, Golden Egg and Fluffy Egg both eggs where an easter products, So far I've used the Space girl its got a sweet scent and leaves the skin feeling soft think I might have to popped down and get another one.

What is your favourite Lush Product that you love and would recommend? 

SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig