Wednesday 1 April 2015

And it begins…


Its been a year and half since I last my hair cut, the last time I did I went for a short do for the summer and since I was starting university I wanted something new, I'm the type of person that if I have short hair I want to grow it out and have it long but then once I have long hair I want to cut it short and do something different, luckily my hair can grow at an average-fast paste which I'm quite lucky about.

This time around I wanted to go for short do just on the shoulders at the moment, I still want length which is enough for me to tie it back and do cute stylings with it. It feels strange having it short, I pass my fingers through it and its weird not having my long hair there, but my head and hair feels much lighter after having it cut, specially since I had a lot of split and damaged ends that needed a cut.

I got my haircut in the same place as I got my acrylic nails done Top Tips in Wellingborough, I never had my haircut by them before so I was quite worried about getting it cut somewhere new, the girl did a good job with it all though I felt like she didn't really do much of the same with the picture I had shown her (pic) but still did a good job.

I won't be stopping with just a haircut I will be going lighter with my hair and maybe going just a bit shorter for the Summer but I'll be keeping you posted with it.

Whats your favourite thing to do with styling your hair?

Twitter  | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig