Thursday 2 April 2015

Barry M Love


After hairdresses yesterday I popped into town just to have a little wonder around and see whats new in stores, I ended up in Superdrug since I was on a mission on finding a nice bright orange nail polish, I have been wanting an orange shade for a while, I don't really have any orange nail paint in my collection and I've been liking bright colours lately so I've been in need of one that would stand out.

I came across this Gelly-Hi Shine nail paint in Mango what is the coincidence that I was thinking about eating a mango at the time of searching for an orange nail paint and I found one thats called Mango? I like that this colour is bright like an neon shade and it'll be perfect to wear for Spring and Summer.

The second purchase is a basecoat, topcoat and nail hardener, I only got this because I run out of my topcoat polish and I was in need of a new one, I'll have to try this one out and see if it does what it says on the bottle. I purchased both for £6 which is a pretty good deal.

What is your favourite nail colour for Spring?


SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig