Wednesday 30 October 2013

Halloween


Happy Halloween Everyone.

Halloween is a day away and I still have no idea what I'll dress up as, I have the worst habit for halloween and that is leaving costumes to the very last minute, and I do not recommend people to do that cause then you'll end up stressed out and just throwing some random things on. I'm a big fan of dressing up for halloween but being a poor student I have a budget to follow by (well try to, that is) so buying a costume is very challenging, I think from now on I need to buy costumes months before hand so I don't have a last minute panic on what to be.

Since I had no idea what to be, I resulted on browsing through youtube to get an idea on what look I can do, thats simple and easy (a last minute thing). After a while of searching, and I came upon a youtube tutorial from Emma Pickles Gothic Vampire makeup tutorial, and I fell in love with the look so hopefully Ill be able to do this look on my self and hope it turns out as good as it does on her. So all ill be needing to buy is fake blood and white face paint.


I also came across skull makeup tutorial which are awesome but I know it will be the hardest look to do  but I think I might try it depending on what everyone else is dressing up, if they end up going all out then I will try and do the skull look.

Image from google.

Image from google.

What are you doing for Halloween? Would like to get some more ideas of what to be for halloween.

Toodles x


SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig