Thursday 17 October 2013

Walk down the beach

Hey everyone, since I'm on the train to London for a university trip to the V&A and I have some free time to fill, why not do a blog post for you all.

Last week Monday me and the girls decided to pop to the sea side since it's 10-15 walk from halls and as one of my flat made had a friend from home over we had to show her the sea (it was also an excuse for us to check it out). 

This is my favourite picture that I took.


We went down the sea at the right time since the sun was setting. It was amazing and glad the picture came out great and did its justeds. 
I realise that after uploading this blog I didn't add a picture from the small theme park thats right next to the beach, which I thought I had done.


Hope you all are having a good week and I should be doing a post ready for Saturday for you lovelies.

Toodles x
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig