Saturday 19 October 2013

Liebster Award



I got nominated to do the Liebster Award by the lovely Christina, I haven't heard about this before and It's an honoured to be nominated, I'm excited to participate in this. 
As some of you may know already, when a blogger nominates you, you must answer the 11 questions that blogger has asked. Then, you must think of 11 different questions and tag another 11 bloggers. The rule is no tag backs!


Christina's fabulous questions:

1. What was your first blog post about?
My first blog post was about meeting the girls over the weekend and having a catch up (cringe).
2. What's your favourite scent?
Marc Jacobs Daisy, its amazing
3. What was your wildest experience?
I don't have one I don't think (oh dear) But I'd say I would like to sky dive that would be the wildest thing I would ever do.
4. How would you describe your style?
I would say Casual Chic maybe?
5. If you could only use ONE make-up product from now on what would it be?
It would have to be Eyeliner otherwise I would look so tired.
6. Who is your all time favourite blogger?
I really like Zoe from Zoella, she is amazing and an inspirational person.
7. What's your favourite foundation?
My favourite foundation is Clinique Superbalance foundation, its amazing.
8. Who is your idol or who are you a fan of?
My idol is my mum, she has been there for me when I need her, she is the one I go to for advise. 
9. Phone or Computer?
Has to be my phone it has everything a computer has.
10. Do you have a favourite book, if yes which one?
I hardly read books but the last one I read recently has been He's Just Not That Into You, its a great book.
11. What is your favourite quote?
"believe you can and you're halfway there"

My Questions:

1. Favourite part about blogging?
2. Dream Holiday?
3. If you was in a deserted Island and you could only take 1 thing/person with you who would it be?
4. What is the craziest thing you ever done?
5. What's your favourite summer trend?
6. What is your must have make-up item?
7. What is your favourite perfume/body spray?
8. What moisturiser are you using right now?
9. Would you rather have to wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
10. What is your favourite colour?
11. Goal's for the future?

And I'm nominating:

6. Lorietta from http://lorietta.cz

I'm following all these lovely girls and I do recommend you go and follow them too :)
Now girls, what are you waiting for?  Could you please leave your response below! Will be great to see what your answers are :)

Toodles x
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig