Thursday 5 December 2013

Christmassy Nails



Hey everyone, thought i'd share with you my favourite nail polish colours for this Christmas and Winter, I've been using Barry M in the shade Red Black and Ciaté Nail Polish in a nude colour and I think its perfect for this winter and also Christmas, it goes with anything. 

When it comes to winter and fall I don't like to wear bright colours on my nails I like to wear dark and settled colours to go with the seasons. 

I also had to show off my new middy ring's that I bought when I last went home for the weekend, I think it came up to £5 all together for them, I've worn them none stop since I got it, I know its not summer for me to wear a daisy ring but hey Its too pretty not to wear right? haha. 


Toodles x

SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig