Monday 9 December 2013

Christmas Wish List


1) Texture Black Peplum top from River Island. 2)  Flower pattern Trousers from Topshop.
3) Suede Strappy Sandals from Topshop. 4) Quilted Panelled Bag from River Island.

5)  Velvet draped Kimono from Miss Guided. 6) Flower midi ring pack from Topshop.

I know I haven't been posting daily I've been busy with doing work and going out with people that I've had no time to do one so I'm while doing this post I'll be doing a couple more for the next couple of days so you'd get something to read and I won't feel bad for not doing a post. Anyways let's get into this post.

So Christmas is just two weeks away and I have nothing to wear for it. So I decided to make a wish list of what I'd want to get for Christmas.

I haven't been into peplum tops since they've been around until recent my style has started to change (once again) so I decided to give it ago, like kimonos too never really thought I'd want to get one until I came across it on Miss guided and I fell in love with the velvet draped, I originally saw it in red and I've been meaning to get it but unfortunately it was out of stock when I went to get it but I still like the navi/ black. 

Of course I had to add a pair of heels onto my wish list specially since the are red and I only have a black one heel, I want some in red only because if I wear a black outfit I have some colour to go with the outfit. 


Toodles x

SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig