Friday 6 December 2013

New Candle Scent


A couple days ago I went into town with the flat mates to do some food shopping and window shop since we had nothing planned for the day. We ended up in Primark in the Home sectioned and they
happened to sell Scented candles, I fell in love with the Sweet Berries & Patchonli it smells amazing and makes my whole room smell so nice, I've pretty much used it everyday since I got it and I think I might have to go back and get some more specially when its only £3.50 (barging!!).

I used to be into candles when I was much younger, I went through a stage where I wanted to decorate my room with candles and make it homely then I went off the whole candles thing after I read something in the news to do with candles burning a house down or something so never went back to it until this fall everything changed I love scented candles it makes the place look more homely and smells amazing!!! 

Toodles x
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig