Tuesday 27 May 2014

Bournemouth Beach

My self and the whole family decided to go to Bournemouth for Bank Holiday, the last time I was in Bournemouth was about 4 years ago when I went on a college trip, even on that day the weather was the same, rainy and crappy but was still a great fun.


 I never seen a place so packed liked Monday, there was a car show from old classic to expensive cars, there was also dirty bike shows which was incredible and terrifying to watch. 


 Photo credits go to dad, manage to steal my camera from me the whole day. 

 Watching the dirt biking show was awesome, not going to lie every time they kept doing stunts it was terrifying but also exciting to watch.


 Family picture, the outfit I'm wearing is, Blazer from Charity Shop / Top from Miss Selfridge / Jeans and Boots from Topshop.


 It was a real shame it kept raining it would of been way better if it was sunny.





Omg we ended up spotting this gorgeous dog on our walk, I really wanted to take him home with me, isn't it adorable? (its so fluffy). 

I hope you all a great bank holiday weekend/ weekend. New post will be up some time in the week.

Thanks for reading x
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig