Saturday 10 May 2014

University Update: Making decisions.

I know I said I was taking a break from blogging but I really can't keep myself away at all, its like an addiction that I need to keep blogging, so I guess I'm back even though I haven't actually left but just in case I don't blog for a couple of days just know I am doing work for uni but I will eventually post something when I can. Anyways lets get Cracking with today's post.

Today's post is more of a university update and some decisions I've made. 
I will admit I actually haven't been enjoying university as much as I thought I would have, I still had some great memories but the whole education side hasn't been so great, I've been over stressed, I've had no motivation and not being my normal self, and I feel like the more I stay here the worst things for myself will get, and it'll turn out me failing university because I didn't take myself out of it for a while. 
For quiet some time now I've been thinking what I want to do with university that will make me happy, and that decision is taking a gap year for now, I will go back to education but I'm still unsure specially since a lot can happened in a year.
I have a couple of plans for the the year out that I can share with you, and those things are:

- I want to actually pass my driving test for once, every time I want to learn something always comes up like university for example but since thats not in the cards for this year I will learn to drive.
- I want to actually go travelling more, I'm planning a couple of places to go to but I will see if I have the guts to go by myself, I might have to bring some with me. 
- I want to actually start making some clothes and selling a couple online maybe.
- Visit more places in the UK, I always go to the same place but this will be after passing driving test.
- I actually want to work and earn money for a while.
- I might actually start my own Youtube Channel, I won't do regular vlogs but I will vlog if I'm doing something exciting things, favourites videos, challenges but I will let you all know if I do.
- Also having time to blog more.

I hope you will join me in this journey so please follow to keep to date with my blog. Also follow me on Instagram and Twitter where I post quiet a lot.

Thank you for taking your time to read.

SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig