Sunday 18 May 2014

My Week In Pictures #8

A recap of what I've been up to this week, I don't tend to put many pictures online regally, I always tend to put everything a couple days later or even weeks (pretty much when I remember).



1. The view from a friends surprise birthday party near the sea front.
2. My contouring & concealer palette arrived in the post.
3. Outfit of the night, went out for a girls night out.
4. My makeup for my night out with the girls, went for a smokey brown look.
5. Spent the day watching films due to being ill. 
6. Cleaned my desk after weeks of it being a mess.

I haven't actually been up to much with being at university but hopefully in a couple of weeks My Week In Picture post with be more exciting. If you haven't seen my previous one please go check it out, its a recap (link).
Also go follow me on Instagram, I tend to post regular on there if I don't have enough time to do a post for you guys. 
Thanks for reading. X
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig