Tuesday 10 June 2014

Moved out of Halls


I went back to university on Friday to pack my intire room ready to move out Saturday night, it was so stressful trying to make everything by yourself without any help and being on my own in the flat didn't help either as I ended up getting bored half way through packing, but I had Netflix to keep my compony.

I can't believe my first year is over, it went past so quick, it still feels like yesterday when I moved in. Its going to be sad not living and seeing everyone at uni, going to miss all the banter and craziness that went out there. It's was weird seeing the intire room empty without my things being there, it reminded me of when I moved out of halls in Northampton, brought back many memories. I kept finding things from night outs that I kept as a reminder from Freshers Week.

It's going to be weird not going back to Essex to study in September, but I'm excited for having a year out of education to do what I want and just concentrate on some exciting things I have planned.

I hope everyone has had a good weekend, thanks for reading x
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig