Thursday 30 January 2014

Having an urge to do work


So knowing I have a deadline this afternoon I manged to have an urge to actually do work at 2ish in the morning for 2 hours which I surprised myself for doing so much in just 2 hours. 


Swear a few days I ago I had no motivation and now I suddenly do (this always seem to happen) now I'll be spending the rest of today doing work before going out tonight since it's been a while and my flat mate has her friend down to visit ( which is also an excuse to go get drunk).  

One thing I'll say to students out there, go to class, do the work when you get it so you don't have a moment of panic the night before you have to hand in because you'd left it to the last day, I never learned with this I'm always the one to do it the night before but now I actually have (kinda). If you want to succeed you have to keep on top, otherwise you won't achieve anything by doing so.


Toodles x
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig