Tuesday 6 May 2014

Met Gala Best Dress

I know I said I was taking a break from blogging for this month but I just had to do a Met Gala Best dressed since I saw so many celebrities looking amazing and I just had to do my favourites for you lovelies. If you haven't seen my last post then you should (link).
The Pinks & Golds:

Kendell Jenner looked incredible in a pale pink satin corset mermaid gown from Topshop.
Suki Waterhouse loved this Burberry Pink strapless number, looked like she came out of a fairytale.
Jessica Alba looked amazing in a gold lace designed by Diane Von Furstenberg. 
Leighton Meester looked stunning in plunging gold dress.

The Black, Whites & Silvers:
Gisele Bundchen wore a stunning black floor-length Balenciaga dress.
Kylie Minogue wore a Marchesa dress to the event.
Nicole Richie loved her in this simple backless Silver Donna Karan Atelier gown with sheer and velvet panels.
Naomi Watts looked amazing in a mermaid floor-length Givenchy couture gown.

The Reds, Greens & Black & Golds:
Arizona Muse looked incredible in this strapless silk gown.
Selena Gomez wore a lovely plum dress by Diane Von Furstenberg.
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley wore a Roman inspired Balmain Dress, leather panelling with golden studs and leopard print.
Kate Mara looked amazing in a sparkled green and gold sheer Valention gown.

The Couples:
Johnny Depp & Amber Heard both looked amazing, Amber looked stunning in a Giambattista Valli Dress Johnny wore a Ralph Lauren tux with a cane.
Charlize Theron & Sean Penn both looked stunning, Charlize wore a white gown with black piping.
Blake Lively & Ryan Reynolds were by far the best dressed couple at the event. Blake Lively looked incredible in a custom-made golden Gucci Première gown.


Hope you enjoyed todays post. Make sure to follow me on Instagram and Twitter were I still post outfits of the day and things I get up to.
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig