Wednesday 18 June 2014

Starting from Scratch

Image source (link)
Last week I posted that I moved out of halls (if you haven't seen it then you here). I moved back home but temporally as my self and my family are moving to a new City as dads got his own business, which explains why I haven't blogged as much.

Last week I went with dad to the new business, been working with him and helping him out with a couple of things at the shop, we haven't entirely move to the new place, we are officially leaving next month once mum and brother finish college and work. We haven't had a huge move since I came to England over 12 years ago, so this is a huge move. Once I have settled in I will do an update post of this one to let you all know how things are going. 

So until I have internet that works I will only be able to post 3 times a week but a soon as I've settled in the new place I will start with blogging for 6 days a week, make sure to follow so you can keep up to date with My Blog and also follow me on Twitter too.
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig