Monday 30 March 2015

Natural nails


Before wanting/having acrylic nails I would have long natural nails but with working and it always breaking I ended up giving up and just getting acrylic since they'll last longer and won't break as fast as my naturals but this time around it was time for a change.

After coming back from holiday in Madeira I wanted to grow my own nails naturally and stop getting them done, I especially didn't want to be every paying over £20 every 3-4 when I can have long natural nails for free. 

The first month was hard since they where so weak from the acrylics, what I did was cutting the nails short and failing them to shape them, I also added nail polish as I find it that it grows faster when I paint my nails and adding topcoats, I did this for 2 months. I didn't use anything specially on them it was just a natural process. 

It's been almost 3 months since I last wore acrylics and my nails are stronger than what they used to, I don't think I'll be getting acrylics for a very long time. 

What do you do to keep your natural nails healthy? 

SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig