Saturday 5 July 2014

Birthday Wish List

I'm going out next Saturday (12th) for my birthday and its a perfect opportunity to get a wish list sorted for it, but this wish list is mainly night outfits I want for my birthday.

Night Out Outfits:

Look One:
Cut out leaf Neckless from Topshop
Gray box clutch bag from River Island.
Black Floral Print Platform Heels from New Look.
Look Two:
Patty Orange Woven clutch bag with gloss finish in Neon from Miss Guided.
Black and White floral smart Playsuit from River Island.
Stone Caged High Vamp Wedges from New Look.

I've been into the whole bold look lately but I didn't want to go over board. I will post the haul next weekend to show you the outfit I've choice from.

Thanks for reading x
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig