Friday 4 July 2014

Currently I am Loving


I saw this on Rosie from A Rosie Outlook and I thought why do one myself, thought of doing it each months as a Monthly currently loving. Hope you enjoy.

Watching Last episode of Season 2 of Orange Is The New Black - It so addictive can't stop watching it, can't wait for Season 3 now.
Reading The Carrie Dairies Part 1, I've just started reading this book, and so far I've been loving it.
 Listening To Celine Dion & Ne-Yo Incredible, such an amazing song.
Drinking With this heat all I can drink is a nice cold water (Perfect).
Eating A lot of fast food recently, need to get back into healthy eating.
Wanting to stay sunshine for the rest of the summer.
Looking At how much work this new house needs, not looking forward to it.
Thanking God for this new live that we have now.
Trying To keep as positive as I can for the family.
Starting to dread turning 21, don't want to be an official adult just yet.
Obsessed with bold colour, bring orange lips are my new thing for this summer.
Waiting for things to settle down at the new place to so I can enjoy the summer.
Appreciating being surrounded by family, and my health.
Wearing work clothes, blue top and lilac jeans and the loom bands I've recently started making.
Excited for next weekend to celebrate my birthday.
Planning on doing some exciting things in the next couple of weeks.

Hope you enjoyed todays post.
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig