Wednesday 17 December 2014

Favourite Christmas nails


One of the things I do to get into the Christmasy spirit is having my nails done, I tend to feel lost without having my nails done, I've picked a lot of red tones for Christmas, I like to have a bit of glitter and sparkle on my nails too, it goes with the Christmas spirit. 

Of course I had to include a matte nail paint since I'm obsessed with matte nails, the nail paints I've choice are Barry M Matte nail paint in Crush, and Barry M Christmas limited edition in Moonlight and Dote nail paint don't know the name of it its a deep red.

I will do a post with my Christmas nails and outfit of the day, so keep a look out for it. 

What is your favourite Christmas nails? 
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig