Saturday 25 October 2014

Currently Loving #4


This week I've been loving different things, so I thought I'd share them with you. If you want to check the previous Currently Loving post to see what else I've been previously loving you can.

First thing I've be loving is the Barry M Matte Top Coat, I think I've mentioned this is almost all the beauty post that I've done, I've been loving having matte nails a lot, it drys quick which is one of the reasons I like at the moment. 

Clinique dramatically different moisturising gel is one of my favourite moisturisers at the moment, I go back and forward with my moisturisers and I seem to have stuck with this one for quiet some time now. It has improved my skin texture. Its Oil-free which I like as it doesn't make my skin oily before applying my makeup.

The last thing I've been loving is Soap & Glory Body Scrub, this has to be my favourite product I use in the shower, which if you can see I'm pretty much almost running out so I need to pop into town to get a new one. I love the smell it smells of limes, it leaves my skin feeling so smooth after I use it. Defiantly recommend this. 

What have you been loving this week?
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig