Tuesday 10 February 2015

Benefit 'Roller Lash' Mascara


I've been a huge fan of Benefits products specially their 'They're Real' mascara, so when I've heard that they had a new mascara coming out the end of the month I got super excited, I popped into my loco corner shop and purchased the March Elle Edition that came with a smaller sample for their new mascara 'Roller Lash'

I had to give it a try and I haven't been disappointed by it, it curls and makes my eyelashes look longer with one coat but by adding more it makes them look fuller, I've worn it a couple days for a full day and they still makes my eyelashes look like they've just been curled with eyelash curlers. 
The only thing I would say bad about is when applying the mascara it felt heavy on my lashes but it fades away and you don't feel a difference after a couple of minutes. 



Roller Lash will be instores at the end of the month but will be available to purchase from the 12th of February, I can't wait to get my hands on one.

Have you picked up your copy of this months Elle magazine to try you hands on Roller Lash mascara? If you have, what are your thoughts on the Roller Lash mascara?

SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig