Monday 1 July 2013

30 Day Snap #30 - The last day of the month

Sorry for not posting yesterday had a few things to do around the house that didn't give me any time to post anything. 


My dad wanted to use the computer for work and all the laptops was in use that I ended up lending dad my MacBook, it was his first time using a MacBook. I had to teach him how to use it since its different to a normal laptop, it was so funny seeing his reactions trying to work the Mac.

So happy that I did manage to complete the snap challenge even though I missed days from being ill. Glad it's over with as I don't have to keep in mind that I have to take a single picture to represent that day, but it was a great experience to try.

It was really nice to have a look at people's snaps and knowing that quite a lot of people joined is really good. 
Hope you all enjoyed the 30 day snap challenge. 

Have a wonderful week a head guys ❤

SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig