Friday 19 July 2013

Birthday Day & Haul

This will be a post about my birthday week and hauls that I got for birthdays and presents, there will be 2 parts to this post so I don't make it too long for you all to read. 

A week and half ago on Monday I turned 20 I had nothing big planned, I decided to go with my 2 close friends for a nice meal at Nandos and for some cocktails afterwards which was really nice as I didn't want to do anything big or much for my birthday as turning 20 isn't such a big deal for me. I had such a lovely day with the girls.
Here is some pictures from the night:

Top: Primark, Trousers: Topshop, Shoes: Primark


Cocktails time.

The girls decided to spoil me with dessert while having some cocktails.

On Tuesday I walked into the staff room at work and found a lovely bunch of flowers left for me from my lovely coworker for my birthday.


When it came to our break at work I wasn't aloud to go into the staff room cause they were planning a birthday surprise which was really funny and I didn't expect anything specially since I only started a month ago, but it was really nice the whole plan they had for me and it was also nice for them to sing happy birthday. 


Since I received some birthday money from family I decided to have a browse through town and see if I saw anything I liked, I ended up in Primark, they had some really nice summer clothes and of course its cheap which is great when you don't feel like spending so much money. 

I really like sheer tops/blouses specially for the summer when its really hot.

I wanted to try and wear more shorts and skirts this summer instead of leggings, trousers or jeans, and I feel like I need to try and wear something different and not worry about showing my legs (skinny legs that I hate) for a change.



This is the crop top I was wearing on my birthday outfit with a friend.

I've been loving monochromes, aztecs and black and white strips for a while now, I saw this nice tank top that has muscle armhole, which I'm really liking at the moment.

I had to have another crop top to my collection specially when its stripes.


Tomorrow I will be posting the 2nd part to this post for you all to have a look and read. Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope you enjoyed. 



SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig