Saturday 20 July 2013

Birthday Weekend & Haul Part 2

This is the second part to the Birthday day & Haul, if you haven't seen or read it just click here.

On sunday I had a Birthday/Family BBQ which was great for the wear that we've been having this last couple of weeks, I invited some of my family over for the day and also a cousin of mine who's birthday was on the same day as mine, I like when the family gets together, we have so much laughs and talk about anything which we tend to have random conversation, most of the family got the chance to meet my cousins lovely girlfriend which was nice. We sang happy Birthday and ate a lot of food :)

here are some pictures from that day:

How awesome are this lego candles?


Home made birthday cake that me and mum made.


Me with uncles and also the birthday girl.

Now time for the presents part (I know you all have been waiting for it).

My cousin got me this lovely purse from Voyage Pylones. I've been want to get a new purse for a while now and wasn't expecting anyone to give me one.



 I really like this purse/wallet its fits everything that I need in it which is a massive bonus.

My lovely mum gave me some makeup brushes that I've been wanting for a while now. She got me two Real techniques brushes by Samantha Chapman.

I got a Shading brush and Blush Brush

I use this brush more for contouring and to define my cheeks, and this brush is great for blending the contouring in.


I like to use this for putting on my eyeshadows but I've also been using it to blend in my concealer, I some times don't like to to use my fingers I use this to blend it all in.

Hope you guys enjoyed the post.



SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig