Tuesday 23 July 2013

17 Blemish Balm BB Cream - Review

I've been looking for a BB Cream for a while now, I was torn between the Seventeen, Garnier and Maybelline one but I ended up picking the Seventeen Blemish Balm BB Cream as it was the only one to have the skin tone for me while the Maybelline and Garnier was out of stock.


If you can cast your mind back to the end of 2011 17 launched their version of BB Creams, back then I didn't bother picking one up purely because back then BB Cream didn't really interest me in the slightest, BB Creams are still very much a hot topic still and 17 reformulated their original formula.
The original 17 Blemish BB Balm's came in two shades light and medium but the new formula comes in three shades light, medium and medium dark, I had to go for the dark medium as it was the only one in my skin tone. It has a thick texture yet light on the skin and not troublesome to oily skin types, it has a SPF of 25, but however it doesn't have a great coverage, when you first apply it you have high hopes as it is rather thick and seems promising yet once blended it pretty much disappears and tints the skin rather than offering decent coverage which is disappointed. It does leave the skin smooth.


It claims to minimise pores and help improve skin over four week period and control oil production. I've been wearing this for two weeks now and I can't say I have notice any improvements in my skin so far nor do my pores look minimised but it is still early days, that being said it doesn't seem to settle into my pores. 
I will continue to apply this product for another 2 weeks to see if it improves my skin and report back.

Have you tried either version of this? What are your thoughts?

SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig